PT4 is a high quality line/frame comb video decoder. Its proprietary line decoder architecture provides high quality decoding with very few artifacts. Optionally a low latency (<100us) 3D frame comb filter may be added using external memory. PT4 is very compact and will fit in the smallest of FPGAs or allow multiple instances in an ASIC.
PT4 is also very robust and is able to lock to video signals with very high levels noise and/or high levels of instability.
PAL-B/D/G/I/M/N, NTSC-M/J decoding.
- CVBS or Y/C input modes.
- 10-bit BT656 output.
Square pixel mode (29.5MHz PAL or 24.54MHz NTSC).
3 line comb filter, even for PAL, allowing better line combing.
- Optional low latency 3D frame comb filter.
- Automatic video gain control.
- Automatic chroma gain control.
- Proprietary decoder architecture for lower artifacts.
10 bit data paths.
Very robust sync detection and clock recovery.
Two lock modes available.
- Compact design.
- Evaluation board available (SB03-PT4).
Download the PT4 user manual: