- Industrial inspection.
- Remote imaging.
- Subsea imaging, ROV vehicles.
- Pipeline inspection.
- Vehicle cameras.
- Information displays.
- 3D/stereo inspection.
SM08-SD accepts 525i/625i aCVi inputs which it decodes to an SDI output. It is available either as a built and tested PCB (SB08-SD) for incorporation into your own products, or as a complete boxed module (SM08-SD).
It is compatible with the SM06-SD aCVi transmitter module.
- No user setup and adjustment required.
- Coaxial or twisted pair cable support (user selectable).
- Accepts aCVi inputs in 525i or 625i video standards which it decodes to SDI outputs.
- Automatic standard detection.
- 5.5MHz luma bandwidth and 1.3MHz chroma bandwidth.
- Transmitted with non-overlapping luma and chroma to avoid cable distortion issues.
- Fully specified for transmission of >1000m of RG-59 coaxial cable.
- Automatic cable length equalisation.
Download the SM08-SD user manual.
For the highest quality and reliability, the SM08-SD/SB08-SD module uses Analog Devices components.